Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_-_=A350_Off_(Expires_Soon)?=

A/V Supplier / Installer required for urgent quote

  • Subject: A/V Supplier / Installer required for urgent quote
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:28:02 -0000

Hi,

If you are based in or around London and install plasma / LCD TV with
media center 2005 equipment and audio systems then I would like to
talk with you about coming on an appointment on Monday morning to chat
to a prospective client who is going through a whole house rebuild and
is almost on 1st fix completion.

Please contact me off list with details of similar work completed
along with specification and pictures if possible.

Many thanks
Darren