Latest message you have seen: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

Re: Fw: Stair Lighting

Looks cool!
Must admit - I've got to pop back and get mine swapped - I thought I'd
got a nice new box but when I finally got it back - there were 2 strips
missing :! (ok own up - who's got em:))

One thing I did wonder tho - how many of these strips could be linked
and powered by one of the transformers - As Ian points out in the photo
spread - you can plug them directly end to end without any
interconnection leads. You could effectively go completely around a room
with these joined together. :!) (the lounge kinda has this effect with
'el-wire')

Wayne.