RE: XBMC support for DVD menus

  • Subject: RE: XBMC support for DVD menus
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:06:03 +0100

> Is the DVD menus in the latest build?

Yes, all recent builds have the dvd menu support enabled. (10th or 12th of
September rings a bell, so look for one after that)

> you can use DVD shrink make the ISOs smaller (worth it for kids films)

For kids films, I find it is better to forego the menus and xvid them. I
had
my f1rst play with dvdshrink while doing the above iso, nice piece of free
software :)

Cheers, Des.

> On 10/6/05, Des Gibbons <des@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rob,
> >

> > If it wasn't for the fact they need client software, they would
be
> > perfect :( As it is, you may as well stick the 2 hard
> drives in a pc
> > if you have to have a pc on to access them.
> >
> > Cheers, Des.

On Behalf