Panasonic IP Cameras

The Pan Tilt and Zoom is in response to specific URLs sent out bty
any IP controller.

We use these excellent cameras with DigiLinX Digital Audio and
Control over IP.

visit www.invisionuk.com

If anyone needs the URLs let me know off list and I will send them to
you as email.

The cameras need to be set to GUEST to allow access via anything
other than the Pana browser soft

Alan Ainslie

PS  Anyone care to tell me how to respond to posts as a reply?  If I
hit REPLY the reply gets lost.  But this seems to work with other
Yahoo groups I am with. ????

Tnks

Alan.