Re: [OT] : Any advice on a decent integrated dishwasher ?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] : Any advice on a decent integrated dishwasher ?
  • From: "Alan Ainslie" <alan.ainslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:25:37 +0100

And I doubt you will ever find anyone less than happy with Miele products.
Their service dept (when you do need it, usually bcz you broke something)
is
excellent and not the arrogant style of the German auto manufacturers.

Well recommended: but you need to have a view that you will not be
replacing
every 4 years otherwise the economics don't work.

Alan Ainslie