[OT] : Any advice on a decent integrated dishwasher ?

  • Subject: [OT] : Any advice on a decent integrated dishwasher ?
  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:22:51 +0100

Our cr*ppy Baumatic BDW8 dishwasher after numerous floods etc has now
decided that it can't keep its door shut ! I have replaced the catch=20
but it still falls open half way through the wash (although at least=20
I can now close the door while I'm not using it!)
Anyway the door was leaking steam and I can't figure out why.. although
it may well be related to the catch not holding it shut properly.
So I'm cutting my losses and junking it (2years!)

Anyone have any recommendations for a dishwasher ;

60cm width
fully integrated
WaterStop/antiflood (since you step down into our kitchen)
AAA
concealed element  (sick of the kids melting things by throwing them in!)
70degree wash option
Reasonably quite (50db or less)
*RELIABLE*

cheaper the better.. but we have about =A3450 from some overtime my wife d=
id.

TIA

Marcus