RE: [ukha_d] Sky+ is now £49

I Pay my normal 1 Sky subscription, plus 1 single extra =A310 for the
multi=
room option which is effectively another subscription of all the same
chann=
els just for a tenner.

I don't pay anything for Sky+ service since I subscribe to a premium
channe=
l package and therefore get the "+" service for free.

Since I pay all the above already, I'm effectively "buying" a
Sky+ box (and=
getting it fitted) for a mere =A349, which seems a bargain to me...

Paul G.