Re: Re: X10-2 ?

> "x10bus in China are manufactures of these devices.
> A few things to keep in mind:
> The local X10 distributor in Australia imported these for a little
> while, they don't any more. The reason "too many returns due to
> faults".

I had a few samples of these units at home a long time ago (probably two
years or so) ... whilst I didn't have any problems with faulty units (I
only had a handfull of different devices) I wasn't that impressed with the
build quality or styling. (Cue various comments about X10's own styling.)

> The Dimming Micromodule (that they don't have in the ebay store as
> of this post) has no local dimming control! Eg You can dim it via
> X10, but you can't dim it at the wall switch.

They didn't have any micromodules to test at the time so can't comment on
that.

> Get some to test first before ordering big.
>
> According to the picture, they are CE certified (they have the
> logo). I would be EXTREMELY surprised if they were really CE
> certified.

The ones I saw were *NOT* CE marked but I was told that they would pass CE
approval and any units supplied for sale would be CE marked.

Phil