Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

RE: [OT]ish Bathroom remodeling books?

  • Subject: RE: [OT]ish Bathroom remodeling books?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:10:35 -0000

Re the mirror - would it be best to use a heater specially made for
mirrors?

Were the books on 'design' or DIY aspects e.g. plumbing etc?

Paul.

wooden
> > floors,
> > tiles, rubber flooring etc. should be all compatible with any
UFH.

> > Naturally, if I've got this wrong, someone please correct it!
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Jonathan
> >

> >   _____

system.

> > Have you got links to these UFH that will heat a wooden floor?
The
> only
> > ones
> > can find locally here are either tile or carpet and I would like
> keep
> > the
> >
> > wood myself.

> >   _____
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

> "
> > on the web.
> >
> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

> >   _____

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Home repair improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+rep

air+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=T
> cERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ>
>
> Computer stuff
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+impro

vement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfa
> BXyLVFT87AJg>
>
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=

Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl
> 7A>
>
> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvem

ent&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwe

.