Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: Heatmiser Central Heating Thermostat

> So all you had to do was request the codes I created, and they made
> them
> public? Or did you have to test themfirst, and then they make them
> public? Just curious how the Logitech IR database is actually built
> and
> tested.

All I had to do was ask them to load the codes they currently had
(they are the ones you added, as they said that only one customer had
the device in their config) into my config, and that was it.  I
reckon they need first need a few confirmed customers before they
grant public access to them.

Just out of interest, does the original remote allow you to set
temperatures below 18C directly?

Q.