Latest message you have seen: Improving the picture from video card

Re: [OT] Electronics Circuit Help

Martyn Wendon wrote:
> Yes, by connecting the CID units after the call-sign (distinctive
ring)
> boxes, I will then know which number has been called by which CID unit
> provides the CID data.  The call-sign boxes do pass through the CID
data
> (I've tried them).

I might be misremembering, but doesn't the raw CID data (as you'd get
from a hacked CD50) give the called as well as calling number?  Or is it
one of those things that the protocol allows for but doesn't get sent by
BT?

Kim.