Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

Re: Whole house power metering?

This does look like a pretty decent meter for the price.

I've been tinkering with a slightly different approach to the 'whole=20
house power metering' thing ... writeup at:

http://www.dbzoo.com/wiki/cybiko/wattusagemeter

Derek.