Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Home_DIY_Rack_Wins_Creator_a_=A320K_Car?=

Re: Whole house power metering?

But they don't tell you when it was =A349.99 or for how long it was at=20
that price!
I bought the exact same multimeter a year ago from Maplin for =A329.99
So the saving now is really a tenner.
I compared to my fluke and it does seem accurate when reading=20
volts.  I also had a quick play with the PC interface and got that=20
working no problems.
IMHO it's a good meter and worth the =A319.99
Andy
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, LeeUKHA <mailinglists@v...> wrote:

> I've just noticed this in the current Maplins catalogue...
>=20
> Digital Auto-ranging Multimeter **with PC Interface**  code: N84AB
> Supplied with serial cable and software!
>=20
> At =A349.99 at bit expensive to tinker with...
>=20
> BUT at =A319.95 surely worth a play....
>=20
> All I need now, is some kind of AC clamp probe (?) so the digi-
meter can=20
> sit in the  elecy meter cupboard and a longer serial lead to run=20
back=20
> to  N0....
>=20
> Which is were I get stuck, anyone know a cheap source of clamps?=20
Or how=20