Latest message you have seen: Speaker Switch - Advice Needed

Re: {Disarmed} RE: C-bus Channel won't turn off...

Hi Gareth,

What are the external dimensions of each of the Hager units ?  Part
of me likes the fact that with SAIP units (which are 3x12) then the
channels/relays line up with the fuses which is more logical and the
remaining 6 DIN spaces tend to not get used on a row if you have 18.
If you do use an 8CH and a 4CH dimmer in one box you also then fill
every space although not if you need to fuse the incoming feeds . What
would be ideal for me is 24 unit wide x 2 or x 4 .

Kevin