Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

4-way cat5 dataport - single gang

Hi all

Have been on and off this list for a while now but never posted.  I have a
small
but growing network at home which includes an office.  Have picked up some
good
tips here.

I need a 4-way cat5 dataport in a *single* gang module (i.e. the size of a
UK
single mains socket).  It needs to be single gang because that's the size
hole
I have knocked out in the wall  :)  It's all wired and ready for
Pollyfilla-ing
(courtesy of Dad!)  Most that I have seen so far are double gang.  Have
spotted
one here:
http://www.minitran.co.uk/pages/products/list.mhtml?ct=1&sc=4
See "Mini5 Single Gang 4 Way Wallplate" about half way down, but
I have never
heard of MiniTran before and was wondering if list members have any other
recommendations.

Thanks!

Paul

--