Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Heatmiser Central Heating Thermostat

>> Thanks for the positive and negative points.  That has made
>> my mind up and I will be ordering one.  I don't suppose I can
>> borrow your remote for a day so I can add it to the Harmony 885?
:)

> I forgot to tell you, I also have a 885 :)

LMAO!

> I'm creating the custom buttons now, on the harmony portal:
>
> Climate Control - Heatmiser - PRT/HW
>
> I don't know how they get 'public' , but if you send harmony support
an
> email they should be able to make it public?? Let me know, as it's a
> great way to share IR codes.

Firing off an email to Logitech now, to see what they are saying.
Apparently they are a great source of help so let's put that to the test :)

I will report back to the list when I've heared from Logitech.

Many thanks Craig!

Q.