Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: [OT] USB Drive that supports DIVX/XVID

What ever you do don't buy the one from Pixmania - it's a PoS and they
don't understand the Sale of Goods Act

When I sort out my refund I'm going to try one of these:

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?FRE-25415