Projector advice

  • Subject: Projector advice
  • From: "Jim Andrews" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:06:19 -0000

I'm in the market for a general purpose digital projector, for both basic
home
cinema use and odd pc-based presentation stuff.

I'm not a film buff, just a casual watcher, so not after something that is
specifically film orientated, however what I'm reading about the rainbow
problems with the earlier DLP units worries me that they are not suitable
for
video at all.

Anyone any suggestions?

Does anyone know of a retailer in the East Midlands (Leicestershire or
around)
that has  a demo room so you can compare?

Jim