Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Re: 'Inteligent' Heating Control

  • Subject: Re: Re: 'Inteligent' Heating Control
  • From: Jamie Bennett <jamie.bennett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:48:46 +0000

On 10/26/05, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Since I posted this Phil has actually said that the AD10 (the din
rail
> > mounted ones) don't do this - only the AM10 (plugin modules) do
it!

Sorry to bring up an old email but ...

... before I put in my order can I run this by you guys (and gals?)

If the AD10's don't leak current am I right in saying that they
shouldn't upset my existing thermostat?

If thats the case I would need to splice two AD10's into my existing
setup, one for heating, one for water. Does this sound about right?

Jamie