Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Fw: Re: Grand Designs tonight touchscreens.....

On 11/10/05, Chris Purves <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I presume it uses some form of scaling then. Bit like you see on a TV
> when you use the tv-out of a laptop.

Possibly, but why anyone would want 1024x768 on a 8" screen is beyond
me.
Maybe I have failing eyesight but even 800x600 can be a struggle. For HA
purposes i.e. buttons and the like, 640x480 is perfect.

Jamie