Re: Control of ventilation system

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the offer.  The unit has a hard wired control panel,
connected via 4 core cable to the control PCB inside the main housing.
The only diagram I have shows the connections as:-  +12v; GND; HI; LO,
and I don't have a circuit diagram of the main system board.  The
control panel has buttons to increase/decrease the fan speed and
temperature, and some sealed electronics which I can't get to, which I
presume send an encoded signal along the HI/LO connections when the
buttons are pressed.  The only thing I can think of at the moment is to
put a scope on the signal connections and see what is going on, but i
was hoping someone else had already done it, lazy sod that I am  :-)

Martin