Re: Splicing SVHS cables

  • Subject: Re: Splicing SVHS cables
  • From: "marcmchawi" <marcmchawi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:55:14 -0000

Hiya Tim,

Didn't check the cable before the "modification"

Could you explain the continuty check?

The original cable that didn't work - the one with the broken pins -
had 2 insulated wires and 1 bare silver wire. Could I just buy a SVHS
plug and solder on the wire?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"