Re: Electric Windows

I have been toying with a retrofit for some sash windows , as they are
behind a desk and very awkward to open,  eventually I found a UK company
that makes these (after much searching). It's quite a joinery job to add
them which has so far deferred the project though.  I'm guessing you're
looking for something suited to a more contemporary window design though
? There are quite a few US based companies that I found that offer the
classic 'pivot' type openers have  a 'Google' for "automatic"
"electric"  "window opener", I'm sure they must have UK
representatives..

Kevin