Re: Making your own PCBs on the cheap, easily!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Making your own PCBs on the cheap, easily!

> BTW. NEVER NEVER NEVER try to spray your own photo etch boards. It is
> impossible to get a decent finish. Much better to buy the ready coated
ones.

I quite agree.

We did get fair results when I worked at a school as a CDT tech. We sprayed
the boards then spun them, this evened out the spray. (beware spinning
boards are very sharp and deadly, notwithstanding the spray of the photo
resist from the sides of the board.!)

Did the job for cheap and happy boards to show the students how to make
their own pcbs.

Cheers

Richard