Re: Time for an anti-rant!

RS have always been good - but as you say, at a premium price.

I treat them like the corner shop - You wouldn't go there to do the
monthly shop but for that thing you really need *now*, they are excellent.

Here's another one I have no hesitation in recommending

www.espares.co.uk

Our 12 year old food processor went wrong on Tuesday. A quick google
found espares and in less than 5 minutes the part was confirmed as in
stock, I'd paid and sat down to bask in the glory from my admiring SWMBO
(OK, the last bits not true!)

The site navigation is excellent, they have pictures of most of the
parts and ordering is a cinch.

It's one of the few sites I've come across that doesn't insist on
"registration" before you buy.

So, next time the "thing" in the kitchen goes wrong, give 'em a
try.

Cheers

Neil