Time for an anti-rant!

I rant often enough when things suck, and I just had exceptional service!

Compare and contrast, Craplin Electronics, with their robotic dog turds,
disco lights and automated big brother voting kit...

And the sheer professionalism and quality of RS Components... Who not only
had nearly everything I needed in stock, but arranged for the remainder of
the bits and bobs to be available for me to uplift from the Glasgow trade
counter on Tuesday morning, or posted out to me (my choice) at no extra
cost!

That and having a range of components to leave you drooling in the first
place. Maplin don't have a single PCB RJ45 socket, RS have an entire range
of mounting options, pinouts and ratings!

RS have always been good, and charged a premium for it - I'll be honest
here
and say that I haven't seen a company being quite so "joined up"
in ages:
I'm more than happy to pay a wee bit extra for this sort of quality user
experience.

Anyways, I'm off to have another surf through that semiconductors section
:D

I.