RE: Re: [OT] Voip phone setup ??

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Voip phone setup ??
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:04:53 -0000

OK, well that is the easy option out of the way ;)

Can you confirm the settings you have for these:- (Obviously not the
password tho ;)

username:
auth user
password ****
domain/relm
sip proxy
outbound proxy
stun

Also, you mentioned the ports you forwarded, but we need to know exactly
which ports you have forwarded and which protocols.

Firewall settings cause 90% of voip hassle unfortunately.

Maybe better taking this off list?

Cheers, Des.