RE: My Node 0 Pictures

No problem :) If you look at the 6th picture on the page you will see that
the fans are on the inside of the cab. The fans you can see are the
extraction fans. If you look at the 5th picture with the door closed you
will see a grill just over half way up the door. There is another at the
bottom that you might just be able to make out. The top grill is where air
exits and the bottom grill is where air enters and goes through a
filtratio=
system.=20

David

keeps th=
> >cab warm. This winter will be the test to see how cold it gets.
> >
> >Myself and a friend built a Node 0 in his workshop/garage back in
Jan
> this
> >year. It coped very well in the cold temperatures at the start of
the
> year.
> >There haven't been any failures yet. Here's a picture.
> >http://www.simonyapp.plus.com/ha/sy-node0.jpg
We need to put a few pages
> >together about this project. The cab on the left has a large
homebrew
> UPS.
> >There is no fan system on the door of that cab.
> >
> >David

in my garag=
> >> with a
> along
> >> with

> >> Nice site design you have there David!!
> >>
> >> I notice you've gone for a sealed cab, to keep the bugs out,
what
> >> about the kit getting damp? It looks like you have the cab in
the
> >> garage?
> >>
> >> --
> >> -S