Re: My Node 0 Pictures

  • Subject: Re: My Node 0 Pictures
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:31:24 +0000

On 10/31/05, David Balharrie <davidj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I spotted the cab on ebay for =A3150 and the fact it was sealed was a
bon=
us. I
> think I could have got away with a non sealed cab as the garage is
weathe=
> proof. I'm not worried about dampness as the kit is on 24/7 and keeps
the
> cab warm. This winter will be the test to see how cold it gets.

I did the same, I got one for =A350, but it didn't come with a door/sides.

I measured it to fit in the garage, but didn't factor on the fact that
the roof slopes, and while it fits at the end of the garage where the
door it, it won't fit far enough down to let the door open.

I've got an angle grinder to cut through the frame to allow it to fit,
but I'm loath to do it because we're either moving to a bigger house,
or getting an extension.

--
-S
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/