Latest message you have seen: Re: Samsung 1Tb Drives - Help - Raid settings?!?!

Re: Re: xAP Switchboard - fantastic 'must have' HA app :)

I'll talk to James, see what he feels , certainly np if it helps people
get it running....

Currently using two installers allows you to select a different CID
application to xAPTel should you wish (eg Patricks, Stuarts or James'
modem one) and to split the installs over different machines and even
OS's. You might even want xAPTel with say xAP Desktop or something.  xAP
Switchboard and xAPTel aren't married to each other they just work
nicely with each other.  What I feel we need to do is get the installers
even better so that any outdated or missing files are correctly
identified and installed seamlessly so it all just works.  Getting
feedback from people with many different Windows varieties (XP 98 W2K
etc) helps identify what we need for each platform.

Kevin