Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

MCE Advice...

Actually Stuart, I have a question that I've been pondering recently...

What internal or external capture cards/devices work (work well!) with
MCE2=
K5?

I've just built a MCE2K5 machine with no TV tuner in it at all - and I
don'=
t want one particularly, since all my TV comes from the sky box, and I
find=
there's almost never anything I want to watch on the terrestrial/freeview =
channels...

I have an nVidia 6600 based graphics card with dual outputs (1 VGA, 1
DVI),=
this has no VIVO functionality, so I have no way currently of getting the =
sky signal into the MCE machine..

I might like to bring the sky signal into it just for completeness, - I
hav=
e sky+, so I don't particularly need any of MCE's TV trickery..

I therefore am after a simple, yet decent quality video capture solution
th=
at I can use to get a SCART output from the sky+ box into MCE. - don't
part=
icularly mind if its PCI or USB...

Any thoughts?..

Paul G.