Latest message you have seen: [OT] Footballers wanted.

Re: Bathroom shaver sockets

Call it laziness but we've got seperate ones for ease of use - saves
the hassle of changing the heads twice a day and finding somewhere to
put them, remember who's who's etc. Also means we can clean our teeth
at the same time.

Me and the SWMBO share a charger but kiddie has to have her own as the
bottom of the Braun children's toothbrush doesn't fit the normal adult
charger (mind boggles at this)!!!