Latest message you have seen: RE: Debugging X10 problems

Re: Uses for a mini-tx system?

> Not sure if I've misunderstood you, but neither Access or MS
> Publisher are available for the Mac so you were stuck with XP.

I know they are not - if they WERE then she would have had a mac mini to
replace the minitx box rather than putting linux on the minitx and giving
her that.

XP is not the problem, the p*ss poor performance of the minitx is ;)

cheers,

Tony

> Tim.
>
> On 16 May 2005, at 4:08 pm, lists@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I know I could have replaced XP with linux instead of getting
SWMBO