Latest message you have seen: R80 CFL's?

Re: Uses for a mini-tx system?

>> any suggests as to what else can I do with it?
>
> Try following the instructions here
> http://www.sim8.com/Jason/Ramblings/Linux+Ho
>
> and be amazed at how much better it works running Linux !!

Okay, but then what can I DO with it?
I've already got PC's coming out of my ears (painful, believe me) for
word, excel, web browsing etc.
the mac mini can do word, excel, and web browsing too, so I have no real
need for another pc to do exactly the same things I am already doing.
I know I could have replaced XP with linux instead of getting SWMBO a new
pc for web browsing, but she needs to use MS Access and publisher too,
which are not linux compatible (otherwise she would have a mac mini!)

cheers,

T.