Latest message you have seen: RE: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

RE: Multiple Access Points

  • Subject: RE: Multiple Access Points
  • From: "Rowdy" <aoop43@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 18:55:31 +0100

Had a try at this but it didn't seem to want to "lock" on to a
network, it
just kept dropping then reconnecting, maybe I had something set wrong. I
noticed another post about Netgear kit, which I'm wondering if it's a
trend,
I found last night a promise of an upcoming firmware release to "fix a
lot"
of the problems this month, hopefully the wireless bit will actually work
as
advertised and I might not need to have both devices up and running. In the
mean time I'll play some more.

Cheers,

Keith

_____