Latest message you have seen: Fw: Re: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

Re: Xbox and Region 1 DVDs

  • Subject: Re: Xbox and Region 1 DVDs
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:36:46 -0000

You have heard correctly, XBMC does not handle dvd menus at all, this
is apparently being worked on, to play dvds you just use one of the
other dvd playing programs that can be installed with any dashboard.
Only down point is most don't allow use of the remote,
Im not sure if the standard MS dash becomes multi regions once
chipped, check out www.xbox-scene.com for more info, the forums there
are very good.

Well worth chipping your xbox (especially if you don't use Xbox live
although its still possible now with a switched chip) because you can
change it to NTSC and unlock Hi definition modes!!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"