Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Does the following landline phone exist?

Re: Re: Email Appliance - Simple Email for the non 'comp uter literate'

How about setting the machine to run a simple Live CD from this site?
http://tinyurl.com/23nmq

I've only had a quick browse, by chance I found the site through this
Guardian Online article earlier today. http://tinyurl.com/dzbak

Simon

Ward, David wrote:

> And if I can get a screensaver to cycle through preloaded pictures
and/or
> specific flikr content I could package it up in a nice frame like
Quinten.