Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Does the following landline phone exist?

RE: PBX for Home use ?

  • Subject: RE: PBX for Home use ?
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:37:29 +0100

> Or for a more complex but feature rich setup - Asterisk!!!!!

Should that not read "Or for a more complex but feature rich setup
with a PC
that will fall over and confuse the average end user, use loads of power,
run hot and probalby be noisy"

;-)

We have a Panansonic 616 in one of our units that has an uptime of 6 years!
Only time its ever had a reboot is when there has been a power cut!

Many thanks,

Rob

Nerd score
> > of
> > 13!
> > They have door phone interfaces etc also.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/8kgee
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Rob

various rooms in
> > the
> > > house.
> > >
> > > Dont really want to have to go back and start knocking holes
in their
> > > lovely
> > > new walls - i had an idea that perhaps they could call from
phone to
> > phone
> > > around the house, which i guess would require some kind of
PBX ?