Latest message you have seen: Re: ADSL Over CAT5

Web server DNS name

I asked this a few weeks ago but didn=92t get it resolved. This is what I
w=
ant to do and need some ideas/help:

I have a xAP application running on my W2K3 server. It has a web interface
=
service running on port 52340. I also have IIS v6 running on the server
(do=
main controller that also runs most other services inc DNS) and serve up
lo=
cal web pages for HA use and Exchange.

What I want to do is type =91telephone=92 into IE=92s address bar and have
=
it load the correct page. At the moment I have to type 192.168.0.2:52340
or=
servername.domain:52340.

I think I need to add a DNS entry and use host headers on IIS maybe??? I
do=
n=92t understand the host headers bit though.

Help would be great thanks!

Paul.