Sonos Pics - Preview

  • Subject: Sonos Pics - Preview
  • From: Dan Khan <dan.khan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:44:03 +1200

Hi All,

For those eager amongst you, I have uploaded my Sonos pics that I'll
refer to when I get around to writing up the system.

Just a directory of pix at the moment, so feel free to browse - I took
shots and screen captures at each stage, so best bet is to follow the
natural numerical order as the webserver may have listed them slightly
out of order. (Install order: Zoneplayer --> Software --> Controller)

It took about 3 minutes to index my 15GB drive of music (not sure how
many tracks maybe 12,000)

http://www.netprofess.com/sonos/

Enjoy!

-Dan