Latest message you have seen: Video Tour of Brilliant Living's HQ

Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?

  • Subject: Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?
  • From: "markttay" <markttay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:01:58 -0000

Heatmiser PC interface is available now at =A3125 retail - their=20
website is a little difficult to follow sometimes - try
http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Network_Products-p-1-c-250.html
Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "solentelectricalservices"=20
wrote:
> >=20
> > I had a quotation from SmartKontrols for my UFH control and it=20
was=20
> > more than the cost of my heatpump and UFH kit combined! Way=20
> to "high-
> > end" for my budget. Admittedly Heatmiser with roomstats is
not=20
as=20
> > elegant as SmartKontrols sensors but you do have the=20
cenrtalised=20=20
> > management capability and it works out (for my project) at
about=20
> 12%=20
> > of the equivalent SmarkKontrols costs.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "solentelectricalservices"=20
> > <paul@i...> wrote:
> > >=20
> > > Being a smartkontrols installer and having a good knowledge
of=20
> > high=20
> > > end heating systems and proper control I am very interested
to=20
> > know=20
> > > more about the heatmiser gear, it all looks really good.
Could=20
> > this=20
> > > finally be an alternative to smartkontrols? Lots of reading
to=20
> do.
> > >=20
> > > However just for clarity if you do want the best form of
HVAC=20
<markttay@h...>=20
<ben@t...>=20
and=20