Latest message you have seen: MCE and NTL

Re: Powered Speaker Recommendations - Repost

  • Subject: Re: Powered Speaker Recommendations - Repost
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:04:07 -0000

You could consider the Acoustic Energy AEGO2 speakers.  V small (BOSE
size).  Amplification is integrated within the sub-woofer unit (which
you can hide).=20=20

Pretty good sound (I think as good as BOSE) and can be found for about
=A390 (e.g. Unbeatable).=20=20

Rgds

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren@a...>