Latest message you have seen: MCE and NTL

RE: 100Mhz or 50Mhz

  • Subject: RE: 100Mhz or 50Mhz
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:02:07 -0000

I asked the same question in here a few months back and good loads of very
good answers - check the archives around August last year.  I was in the
same boat as you eventually replacing my 18 year old (!) Sony 26" CRT
with a
Sony 36" CRT.  From the advice here and several viewings of different
sources I was convinced to go 100hz. It is Hz and not MHz isn't it? :-)

Malcolm