Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Does anyone have...

Re: [OT] standard for wiring up a secondary telephone socket

I found out the other week (from Keith) that you don't need 3 connected as
this was for "tinkling" or rather to stop the tinkling on old
phones. So
depending on the age of phones you may not need to connect it. but since
it's there you might as well.

Go with whatever colours rock your boat and that you note them down
e.g.

2 - Blue
3 - red
5 - green