Latest message you have seen: RE: the list?

Re: CCTV server

  • Subject: Re: CCTV server
  • From: LeeUKHA <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:35:21 +0000

James, I've just got one of these boxes and I'm tinkering with it...

I can recover the images from the camera just fine, but I can't seem to
switch between the inputs.
How long does it take everything to settle down?

Trying it from the ActiveX webpage it seems pretty fast, but I don't
want to use it.... :(

Lee