Latest message you have seen: Re: Creating UPS Powered Mains Sockets Around Your Home

Re: OT: headphone out to car amp?

My car pc was connected from the sound card to the inputs of the amp and
it worked fine.

The only problem I had was when the pc powered up and initialised the
sound card, there would be a huge 'whump!!' through the speakers and as
I had 2 10" subs, it hurt your ears!!

The place to look for all about in car pc's is www.mp3car.com and for UK
based guys - www.digital-car.co.uk

Hope this helps