Latest message you have seen: the list?

RE: [OT] XBox DVD Drive Replacement

  • Subject: RE: [OT] XBox DVD Drive Replacement
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:36:44 -0500

Sure is...

I think that Whitedog sells replacement drives.

http://www.whitedog.co.uk

No affiliation, I've just heard good forum chatter about Whitedog, and
know they are in the UK.

If you are just worried about games, you can get a Thompson DVD drive
for 35 pounds (is a quid the same as a pound?  I feel like a moron...).

Or, if you have another Xbox, just "borrow" its drive for a few
minutes
to get a dashboard on the box, and use it as a streaming client only.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.