Latest message you have seen: New HA friendly watch?

RE: [OT] XBox DVD Drive Replacement

  • Subject: RE: [OT] XBox DVD Drive Replacement
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:34:52 -0000

Mine developed a faulty drive one month before the warranty expired, so
it got replaced. So yes it's replaceable, but other than returning it
for a warranty (or paid) repair, I don't know how you'd go about it. I
presume you've tried the various forums, if no luck there, I'd ask one
of the modchip vendors to see if they can sell you one.

HTH,

Tim H.