Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Whs Connector problem

Re: Recording BBC Radio

That sounds like it's burning a _data_ disc (with some file format),
rather than a true CD-audio disc??

--=20
phil

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:28:13 -0000, Malcolm Lansell
<mlansell@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> Actually, it doesn't play in Windows Media Player either.  It says the
fi=
le
> is either corrupt or an unsupported format.  I just noticed however,
that
> the file is 624Mb instead of the expected 56Mb - if I rename it as a
.wav=
,
> WMP thinks it's a one our file an plays it, although no sound comes
out.
>=20
> Looks like there is a bug in the mp3->cd recording :-(
>=20
> Mal
>=20
>=20

night, and thi=
> >> morning I had a CD with an hour of the Today Show on it
:-)Unfortunate=
ly,
> >> when I put it in the car, it said "unsupported" :-(
> >>
> >> Now I just have to work out why...

"helpful" Adwords on
> >> the right-hand side have just shown me this;
> >>
> >> http://www.replay-radio.com/
> >>
> >> "Works like a TiVo for Internet Radio
> >>
> >> Replay Radio is an incredibly easy way to record radio
broadcasts.
> >> It's like a "TiVo=E2=84=A2 DVR" for the radio. Just
pick your favorite=
radio
> >> show, or select a station and a time range, and Replay Radio
records
> >> it for you. Hundreds of shows and stations are
pre-programmed, making
> >> recording as easy as point and click.
> >>
> >> Make MP3s or CDs Automatically
> >>
> >> Once your show is recorded, Replay Radio makes MP3 files for
listening
> >> with an MP3 player, iPod, or your PC. Or, you can have Replay
Radio
> >> automatically burn a CD. Everything happens
automatically!"

> >> Looks interesting?
> >>
> >> --
> >> phil