From: "Phil Dye" <phil@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Recording BBC Radio

For my sins, I read this list in Gmail, and the "helpful" Adwords
on
the right-hand side have just shown me this;

http://www.replay-radio.com/

"Works like a TiVo for Internet Radio

Replay Radio is an incredibly easy way to record radio broadcasts.
It's like a "TiVo™ DVR" for the radio. Just pick your favorite
radio
show, or select a station and a time range, and Replay Radio records
it for you. Hundreds of shows and stations are pre-programmed, making
recording as easy as point and click.

Make MP3s or CDs Automatically

Once your show is recorded, Replay Radio makes MP3 files for listening
with an MP3 player, iPod, or your PC. Or, you can have Replay Radio
automatically burn a CD. Everything happens automatically!"

Looks interesting?

--
phil

--